We had to stop by the coconut cantina and have ourselves a fresh coconut milk.
There is a local horse-drawn carriage that you can rent. The operator was kind enough to let us climb in for an authentic picture.
We then travelled through the local subdivisions to the historic site where Magellan and King Lapu-Lapu fought. I was equally excited to see the mangrove trees.
We finished the evening sharing dinner at Moon Cafe Mexican Restaurant in Cebu.
Today (Saturday) we will be visiting the CFF orphanage.
Then the fun begins....STAY TUNED!!











Lets hear how that Mexican food was?!
ReplyDeleteThe Mexican food was great but the company was better. Nate had a beef burrito and I had a chimichanga. Nate and I were quite surprised how small they were. We are used to the Americn-sized portions at El Jardin.
ReplyDeleteAll around slightly different flavors used to season the beef. We had a quesadilla appetizer that didn't have cheese like we would expect. It was more the texture of a sauce rather than a cheese.
All in all it was very good.
Cool! These are the places I wanted you to see! Yes, the food at the restaurant is small--I often ordered 2 portions. :) no comment, please...
ReplyDelete